Who is this course for and why?
If you like the contact with people, and diving is a passion of your life - become a Diving Instructor.
Learning diving will allow you to share your passion for the water world with others at the same time doing what you enjoy - spending time under water.
You should know that Instructors and Assistant Instructors are diving most wanted specialists around the world, because they have completed a program that defining standards for professionals teaching scuba diving.
With hard work and dedication of Instructor gaining valuable experience, and thus receives rewards for a job that allows you to share your underwater experiences with others.
If you are ready to join the ranks of professionals who provide education diving in the most popular and progressive programs in the world - take part in the Instructor Course.
Instructor Course consists of two parts: Assistant Instructor Course and the Open Water Scuba Instructor. Most of the participants decides to do both and the instructor exam, which - successfully included - ends with certifying for diving instructor.
The course is to prepare to teach others diving. Thus, it is not a diving course and requires the candidate to excellent diving skills.
The course provides information on how to perform all the basic scuba diving courses: learning theory, presentation and evaluation of this exercise in the pool and open water, discussing dives. It is a training enhancing skills of imparting knowledge to others, free public presentation and safe conduct dives exchange and rekreacyjych.
The course covers the following topics:
- standards and procedures
- learn and briefing
- risk management and security
- dive business
- marketing and sales courses and diving activities
- representation of at least 60 logged dives in open water at the time of signing up for the course and at least 100 dives at the moment of the instructor exam,
- completion of the course medical aid not earlier than 12 months prior to the IDC,
- have doctor clearance the absence of contraindications for diving, issued not earlier than 12 months prior to the course.