Who is this course for?
Unusual adventures and the richness of the underwater world waiting for the adventure lovers, and the first step is to complete the Open Water Diver.
It is the most popular and most recognized in the world course for beginners. His program in an easy and accessible way allows to acquire the basic skills of diving, and its completion is crowned with obtaining a certificate Open Water Diver. The certificate entitles the independent diving to a depth of 18 meters and is recognizable throughout the world diving.
- Minimum age: 10 years
- at the age of 10-14 years, the student receives a certificate of Junior Open Water Diver,
- for younger children we have special programs dives in the pool.
- Generally good health (diving contraindication are: heart disease, pneumonia, ear problems and bays, pregnancy).
During the Open Water Diver course participants learn to use basic scuba gear. They are:
- hardware ABC, namely: snorkel, mask, fins,
- jacket (BCD)
- air cylinder,
- weight belt,
- wet suit diving,
- buoy light.
The Open Water Diver course consists of three modules:
- The theoretical part (5 chapters) - acquisition of knowledge on diving with educational materials: videos and so. manual; each chapter ends with a test in the form of quizzes, a whole - exam (test).
- 5 sessions of diving in confined water - learning the basics of diving and exercises performed in shallow, clear water;
- 4 dives in open water (in the sea).
The course is designed in such a way that the theoretical classes interspersed with dives in the pool and in open water. On average, it takes four days, of course, depending on the intensity of the activities and progress of the student.
Open Water Diver course is only the first step in an underwater adventure. Skills may be acquired by diving, but should also subscribe to the other courses that will provide both theoretical knowledge and practical:
- Adventure Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver