Who is this course for?
The Scuba Diver is practically an integral part of the Open Water Diver.
It is dedicated to people who, for any reason (eg. A lack of confidence in the water, physical condition, age), will dive with an instructor or guide diving. It is also an excellent option for those who do not have time completing a full course of OWD and very much want to become divers.
The Scuba Diver course consists of three modules:
- theory - read the first three chapters of the Open Water Diver (book and video), test of knowledge in the form of quizzes. Basic knowledge about diving are presented in plain language in a very interesting and easy to learn manner.
- training sessions in confined water (pool or calm bay) - the first three of the five sessions that are in the program exchange OWD. In a very easy and safe environment, students acquire basic and yet most important skills while diving.
- two dives in open water (sea) - previously acquired skills and knowledge are fixed in the real dive in the sea.
During the Scuba Diver course participants learn to use basic scuba gear.
They are as follow:
- jacket (BCD)
- air cylinder,
- weight belt,
- wet suit diving.
The completion of Scuba Diver ends with the issuance of the certificate and has the following privileges:
- the opportunity to dive in open water (sea, lakes) under the direct supervision of an instructor or guide diving a maximum depth of 12 m
- the possibility to rent diving equipment and air cylinder, if diving is done under the supervision of an instructor or guide diving
- ability to continue training diving and improve their skills
The possibility of staying in the underwater world is an unforgettable adventure, so try to develop their skills and broaden powers. The first step is to complete the full Open Water Diver course.